I no longer have a wish list. Wishin’ and a hopin’ is just that, which doesn’t allow much room for it to become reality. Once again, I must use one of my favorite phases: Wish in one hand, shit in the other…and see which one fills up first.
Vocabulary is huge when it comes to achieving what you want out of life. Praying, wishing and or hoping for something to happen…does not work for me. All three words leave room for doubt. Saying, out right, that you ARE going to do something is much different. Well, in my head it does, I don’t know about yours.
1. The first item on my bucket list is to paint in as many public squares around the world as possible. No less than at least 20. Not necessarily to sell my work, but simply paint in the outdoor public place. I’m not sure what brought me to this desire, but it’s on my mind constantly, so it will be. This summer, San Jose, Costa Rica will be my next public painting experience. Can’t wait!
2. Bucket list item number two is to live abroad for a full year. I haven’t narrowed this down to a certain country yet…as I need more time to research, and find a country, city, that calls to me. I will need to be able to afford it and be able to make a living. This bucket list items needs more investigation.
3. Bucket list item number three is to have a gallery showing abroad. Much like bucket list number two – I need to do a lot more investigating and research.
4. Bucket list item number four is to have my commitment ceremony on the beach. I’m not picky about what beach, but I want to be barefoot feeling the sand between my toes, while the sound of the waves unite with the land – as I unite myself with my love. Very symbolic in my book and heart.
5. Bucket list item number five is to have a meditation room. Pillows created from silk, adorned with beautiful patterns and colors, textiles will cover the walls and spiritual iconic statues will be strategically placed about. An altar will be the centerpiece of the room, which will have little to no contemporary furniture. I have more in mind, but you get the point for now.
That’s what I have thus far…more to come. What’s on your bucket list?